At Crown Properties QLD we make your unique property journey an enjoyable and successful experience for you. From your first inspection, to your ultimate settlement, we’re here for you every step of the way.
Contact an Agent!
Call: (07) 3283-3313
Visit: 103 Sutton St, Redcliffe QLD
Your home is one of the biggest purchases you’ll ever make. And that can be overwhelming. So, it’s important that you feel absolutely confident when making your purchase.
When you buy with a Crown Properties agent you can be certain that you are doing so with the full support of a local, customer orientated, expert. Our over 75 years of combined local knowledge and experience means we can walk you through the process and be there every step of the way to ensure your property purchase experience is a positive one.
As a full service real estate agent, we help you to find properties that suit your brief right down to the smallest details. We walk through the potential homes with you, giving you on-site advice. And we can put you in contact with lenders, tradespeople and conveyancers to make all the other facets of your home buying experience totally seamless.
We take care of the nitty gritty, so you can focus on the important things – buying the property of your dreams.
Makka’s Top Tips
for Buying Your Home
1. Know your budget.
2. Do your research.
3. Meet with a mortgage broker or your finance person.
4. Make a list of must haves and negotiables.
5. Visit as many open homes as you can.
6. Think with your head not just your heart.
7. Be prepared for the negotiation process. Know your time frames and the terms you require to go to contract.
8. Keep in touch with your agent during the contract stage with any updates.
9. Engage a local conveyancer who is easily accessible to you.
10. Be prepared for settlement and ensure you have signed all necessary documents to settle.
11. Move in and enjoy your new home.
MORE HOME BUYERS TIPS
HOME LOAN CALCULATOR
Janice is totally professional. Her wealth of knowledge, coupled with the fact that she keeps you informed at all time, plus her easy going positive approach; makes selling a house a relaxed experience.
~ Marie, Mango Hill
A big thank you to Ian. He has just sold our second unit for us. Always prompt and courteous, nothing is too much trouble. Although the second unit took longer to sell, Ian persevered with regular ‘open homes’ for which we are grateful. We can most highly recommend Ian and his team at Crown Properties for all your real estate needs. We are very happy clients.
~ Marion Kos
I can recommend Crown property to all my family and friends who need any profesional help to sell there property or to purchase. Very Friendly staff good listeners what is your needs.
~ Elizabeth Kiss