16 Grace Street, SCARBOROUGH QLD 4020Sold $1,150,000
Perfectly Presented - Under Contract
House Sold - SCARBOROUGH QLD
This exquisite near new home has been built to perfection by incorporating the core fundamentals of a truly functional family home. Expansive living on the ground level provides for smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the outdoor kitchen and manicured lawn. Whilst upstairs offers four generously sized bedrooms, two and half bathrooms, enormous upstairs living, patio, kitchenette and a purpose-built study.
Timber flooring in all living areas and hallways, with 2.7 meter high ceilings throughout, fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and high end finishes throughout. It is clear no expense has been spared to ensure the home will remain comfortable for years to come.
Positioned with an idyllic East/West aspect and featuring a flat, child friendly backyard built with functionality and entertaining at the forefront.
– Stylish kitchen with large walk-in pantry, stunning 40mm stone bench tops, fully integrated Bosch dishwasher, large 90cm oven and 90cm induction cooktop
– Feature staircase with led strip lighting in handrail
– Open plan living and dining
– Outdoor Kitchen with built in Webber BBQ, sink and 2 door glass fridge.
– Large laundry with adjacent powder room
– Oversized double garage with plenty of storage
– 2.7m Ceilings Throughout
– Enormous living space with kitchenette opening on to the front large balcony for amazing sunsets in the evening.
– Main bedroom with large custom-built walk-in-robe, make-up station and well-appointed ensuite.
– 4 spacious bedrooms throughout
– Both main and ensuite bathrooms include feature floor to ceiling tiles
– Separate powder room.
– Purpose built office with plenty of storage
– 2.7m Ceilings Throughout
– Covered entertaining area with built in Webber BBQ, 2 door glass door fridge and remote-controlled fabric channel blinds
– Low maintenance fully fenced backyard and garden shed.
– Automatic Hydrawise Sprinkler System (3 Zones- Front, Back and Gardens)
– Underground power and phone to the home
– Owners would consider leaving the play equipment if required
Other features to note-
– Located walking distance to Queens Beach, Dolphins Central Shopping Centre and Kayo Stadium.
– Timber flooring in all living areas and hallways – Raw engineered sand and finished on site Oak Flooring (by Awesome Timber Flooring)
– 17kw- Myzone3 Controlled Fully Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Con
– Solar hot water system on roof.
– 2.7m ceilings throughout
– Total build area 338m2 (approximately)
– Quality build by local builder Turnbull Constructions completed in March 2021
– 405m2 manicured parcel of land
This home is perfectly presented and will be ideal for your next property move. Owners are keen to sell and will consider all serious offers.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²
- Floor Area is 338 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage