29 Sportsground Street, REDCLIFFE QLD 4020Offers Over $685,000
Just move in--all the hard work has been done!!!
House - REDCLIFFE QLD
Looking for your first home or an excellent investment property then this amazing Highset home is for you. Centrally located on an easy to maintain 405sq.m block on the beautiful Redcliffe Peninsula.
Extensive renovations have just been completed.
• 3 x Bedrooms
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Split air-con in living room
• New cook top/Oven
• New cabinetry in kitchen with soft close drawers and pantry
• 1 x Bathroom
• 2 x Toilets (1 x upstairs & 1 x downstairs)
• Large rumpus/multi-purpose room down stairs
• 2 x Under cover car parks
• 2 x Garden sheds
Walking distance to local parks, transport, shops and beaches.
Perfectly positioned, close to:
– Scarborough State School (1.1km)
– Local Shopping Centre (1.1km)
– Moreton Daily Stadium (Redcliffe/Dolphins Leagues Club & Stadium (1km)
– Queens Beach Sth (1.4km)
– Redcliffe State High School (900m)
– Kippa-Ring Train Station (2.9km)
-Redcliffe Hospital (1.2km)
# All distances are approximate only and were sourced from Google maps
Fully renovated homes in such a highly sought after central location are rarely found, act quickly to avoid disappointment, call Ian or Warwick today to book your private inspection.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Carport