3/32 Rock Street, SCARBOROUGH QLD 4020Sold $565,056
Rare Seaside Opportunity
Unit Sold - SCARBOROUGH QLD
OPEN HOME CANCELLED – Apologies for any inconvenience
Within easy walking distance of Scarborough precinct, beach, boat and bowls clubs, this immaculate three-bedroom apartment provides convenient, low-maintenance bayside living within the highly sought-after sea change suburb of Scarborough.
Located on level one of a secure lift serviced complex of just 16 apartments, this front facing apartment benefits from the bay breezes without the unforgiving waterfront winds.
This boutique apartment features:
• Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area with plenty of natural light and a neutral colour palette.
• High ceilings
• Covered entertaining balcony
• Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar, quality appliances including ample storage
• Porcelain tiled flooring throughout, except for the master suite.
• Ensuited master bedroom with huge built-in robe and balcony access
• Two additional larger than average tiled bedrooms, both with built-in robes and one with access to the balcony
• Internal separate laundry room with linen storage
• Split system air-conditioning to living area
• Secure two point intercom entry
• Secure undercover two car tandem parking
• Council Rates approx. $453 per quarter
• Built 2009
• 25 minutes to Domestic and International airports
• 35 minutes to Brisbane City
Enjoy this ideal Peninsula seaside location with Scarborough village on your doorstep offering an array of restaurants, cafes, wine bars, the Moreton Bay Boat Club, Scarborough Bowls Club as well as great bike and walking paths along the Esplanade through to Redcliffe, Woody Point and beyond.
Conveniently located close to bus and train links directly to Brisbane CBD plus easy access to the Gateway Arterial and Brisbane Airport just 30 mins drive. A short 15 minute drive to Westfield Shopping at North Lakes and only 5 minute drive to Kippa-Ring Shopping Centre.
This home has the kids covered too, within the Scarborough State Primary School catchment and within proximity to Southern Cross Primary and High Schools and the Australian Trade College and gorgeous modern and well maintained parks a short stroll away.
Apartments of this size, quality and within a location offering such a great lifestyle opportunity are rare!
Also, the complex is about to undergo a facelift with new sealing and paint to protect from water and corrosion and other maintenance. Best of all though, the works have already been paid for so the new owner will reap all the benefits.
This one ticks all the boxes, so don’t miss this opportunity and call Matt Burton on 0421 982 804 or Debbie Trelour on 0438 436 863 now to arrange your inspection.
A message from our seller…
“What I liked about the unit/area: the unit is far enough from Landsborough Pde that it is really quiet, but still only a 2 minute walk to the cafes, restaurants and beach. Also, the boat harbour is only a 5 min walk. The walking/bike tracks are fantastic. I also liked that it is close to Redcliffe where there is the theatre and art society (if you are into that which I am). It’s close to the airport, city and North Lakes, so it’s a very central area.
The other residents in the unit complex are all friendly and nice with most being retired and others not too far off. I also liked the security at the unit, I always felt safe when living on my own. I think when the buildings work is finished it will look fantastic especially with a more modern colour, I think they are painting it an off white in line with the other modern unit complexes around.”
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes