30 Bergamot Street, BALD HILLS QLD 4036Sold $715,000
Calling all First Home Buyers, Families & Investors!!
House Sold - BALD HILLS QLD
This home presents a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers, families or investors.
Set on a 597sqm block this charming and well-presented family home has been well loved and enjoyed by multiple generations over the years. Offering comfortable living and entertaining for your family and friends with a practical layout that has all you need.
Upstairs: step into a light and bright living space with a separate sun room at the front of the home, a functional eat-in kitchen overlooking the tranquil and immaculately maintained lawn and garden, 3 good sized bedrooms all with built-ins or robes providing plenty of storage space, plus bathroom and separate toilet.
Internal stairs will lead you downstairs where you will find ample space for entertaining under the large covered patio or inside in the huge multiple purpose room, which could easily convert to a teenagers retreat or man cave. There is also a second toilet, remote garage and laundry.
Features of the home include:
– Split system air-conditioning to the lounge room
– Fans through out the entire upstairs of the home
– 3 good sized bedrooms, window air-conditioner in the master bedroom
– Internal stairs
– Multi-purpose room downstairs
– Second toilet downstairs
– Remote garage
– Large rear patio downstairs
– Immaculately kept lawn and garden
– Fully fenced with side access
– Great position. Not far from Public and Private Schools, Tafe, Shopping Centres and Public Transport.
New to the market this home is must to inspect!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 597 m²
- 2 Toilet
- Remote Garage
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining