36 Livermore Street, REDCLIFFE QLD 4020Sold $690,000
CENTRAL REDCLIFFE - FAMILY ENTERTAINER WITH ALL THE TRIMMINGS
House Sold - REDCLIFFE QLD
This stylish home is packed full of features for all the family – you will love the stunning glossy tiles, beautiful wood paneled floors and neutral colours. There is the spacious open plan living and dining with the 2 pac kitchen boasting loads of cupboard space, glass splash back and large pantry. Entertain your friends on the huge, covered deck.
Situated on a fully fenced low maintenance block within walking distance to the hospital, shops and public transport.
Just a 5 minute drive will find you enjoying all that Redcliffe Peninsula has to offer – the stunning waterfront, lagoon, the many cafes, bars restaurants, shops, walking and bike paths and the popular Sunday Markets.
If you are looking for a home to make your own or an investor looking for a trouble free property then this is the one for you.
– Air conditioned spacious open plan living and dining
– Bright 2 Pac kitchen with loads of cupboards, great pantry, dishwasher plus large fridge recess
– King size main bedroom with air con and triple built-ins
– Two further good sized bedrooms with built-ins and one with air con
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Stylish bathroom with double vanity and large shower plus separate toilet
– Huge laundry with a wall of storage
– Superb, covered deck – perfect for entertaining
– Completely Crimsafe
– Automatic double garage – extra roomy
– Private low maintenance fully fenced block
– Water tank and garden shed
This really is a surprise package – call me today!!!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²
- Floor Area is 141 m²
- 2 Garage
- Fully Fenced