4 Parsons Street, ROTHWELL QLD 4022Sold $481,000
LARGE FAMILY HOME WITH TEENAGERS RETREAT ON 608m2 BLOCK!!!
House Sold - ROTHWELL QLD
Spacious and affordable, this stylish highset is ideal for a large family, Investor or first home buyer. The property is leased until Mid -August with a terrific tenant who would be very happy to stay on.
Upstairs you will find air conditioned open plan lounge, family and dining, stylish flooring, modern kitchen with plenty of storage space, large main bedroom plus 2 further generous sized bedrooms and an updated bathroom.
Downstairs is a huge rumpus/teenage retreat opening out to a private covered alfresco area and large garden with plenty of room for a pool. There is a kitchenette, 2nd bathroom, laundry and double garage with extra room for storage.
This great home is situated in a popular quiet pocket of Rothwell, just a short stroll to Rothwell train station, and is close to reputable schools and day care centres. The highway, North Lakes Westfield, cinemas, restaurants and bars are approx. 5mins drive.
Rothwell Woolworths, Peninsula Fair and beaches, coffee shops and waterfront restaurants, are also, all just a short drive away.
– Spacious air conditioned open plan lounge
– Family and dining area
– Bright airy kitchen with pantry and plenty of storage
– Stylish flooring
– Large main bedroom with his and her built-ins plus extra shelved built-ins and parents retreat
– Updated bathroom with separate toilet
– Two further generous sized bedrooms – one with a great kiddies play area/computer nook
– Large rumpus opening out to private covered alfresco area
– Double lockup garage
– 608m2 fully fenced block – room for pool and Man cave
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 608 m²
- 2 Garage