56 Frost Street, CLONTARF QLD 4019Sold $780,000
Neat as a Pin - Golf Course Precinct!!!
House Sold - CLONTARF QLD
This popular pocket of the peninsula is not just across the street from the Redcliffe Golf Club, it is only a stone’s throw from local shops, schools and the Ted Smout Bridge. The home has been meticulously maintained and is simply ready to move in and enjoy all the hard work.
– 3 bedrooms (all with built ins)
– 2 bathrooms ( main bedroom with ensuite)
– Open plan living area with gorgeous high ceilings and air con
– Modern kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop, electric appliances and ample cabinetry
– Large north facing covered entertaining area
– Separate laundry with hand crafted cabinetry
– Double lock up garage
– Office/Study off garage, carpet, power and air con
– 632m2 block of land
Many great features certainly on offer here and will be sure to get snapped up very quickly. Call Matt Burton today to book your private appointment today.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage