65 Higgs Street, ROTHWELL QLD 4022Sold $647,000
THE PERFECT FAMILY HAVEN - QUIET NEIGHBOURHOOD!!
House Sold - ROTHWELL QLD
Instantly welcoming, this stunning home, has been tastefully decorated with an abundance of irresistible features throughout and offers a stylish kitchen, spacious open plan living and dining, which leads out to the covered alfresco area where you can relax and enjoy a wine or two.
Positioned on a fully fenced low maintenance block, with ample yard for the kids and dog to play, and is in close proximity to the Bay, parks, reputable schools, day care, Rothwell Woolworths, plus other major shops, and train station.
Just a short drive to all the Peninsula amenities, waterfront, and North lakes Westfield Shopping Centre, plus highway access to both coasts and the city.
Ideal for the first home owner, empty nesters or an investor looking for a trouble free property to add to their portfolio.
– Air-conditioned open plan tiled living and dining
– Stylish kitchen with plenty of cupboards, dishwasher, cooktop and oven.
– Air-conditioned Queen sized Main bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
– Two further generous sized bedrooms with built-ins
– Family bathroom with bath and shower plus separate toilet
– Separate laundry
– Automated double garage with internal access
– Covered alfresco area
– Solar Panels – save on those pesky electric bills
– Just mins to Mueller, Grace, living faith primary and North Lakes college
– Approx 15-18 mins drive to Redcliffe CBD and Sutton Beach
– Approx 10 mins drive to North lakes Westfield Shops, and Costco
– Easy access to the Bruce Highway and Gateway motorway
This is the Ideal place to call home!!!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 300 m²
- Floor Area is 108 m²
- 2 Garage