99 Turner Street, SCARBOROUGH QLD 4020Sold $1,300,000
Flawless Family Residence On A Massive 731m2 Block!!!
House Sold - SCARBOROUGH QLD
Located only metres from the beautiful Scarborough foreshore, this impressive family residence certainly packs a punch! Catering for the growing family or those wanting dual-living, this well designed home boasts large living spaces and generous sized bedrooms across both levels of the property.
The façade from the street is impressive and has been designed to take advantage of the lovely sea breezes from the easterly aspect. The covered entertaining area overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool and spacious fully fenced backyard lined with some established fruit and citrus trees. Side access is also on offer here with the property boasting a 13.9m frontage leaving much more potential to add sheds or storage for further vehicles on this large parcel of Scarborough land.
– 5 bedrooms (main with walk in robe)
– 2 bathrooms
– Spacious living areas across both floors
– Modern open plan kitchen with gas cooktop and ample cupboard space
– North east facing covered balcony
– Well-equipped kitchenette on the lower level
– Over-sized double garage with remote and extra storage
– Sparkling in-ground pool perfect for summer!!!
– 731m2 block with side access
– Only a short stroll to Southern Cross Catholic College, Public Transport & the Scarborough Waterfront
Modern homes in this well-established area so close to the Scarborough waterfront are extremely rare, move quickly and book in your private inspection today!!!
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 731 m²
- Floor Area is 337 m²
- 2 Toilet
- 2 Garage